Data Driven Learning is a new paradigm to skill building that companies can use to train their employees. Our data driven learning approach integrates analyzing competencies, creating a personalized learning experience, and bridging the skills gap.
Having employees take generic courses for training purposes costs time and money. Data driven learning focuses on upskilling and reskilling employees by bridging the skills gap. In this model, employees are assessed on skillsets corresponding to their job roles; this evaluation maps on their competencies, identifies gaps and generates tailored learning paths. This makes learning easier, faster, and more effective for individuals.
How Data Driven Learning Drives Your Business
Skill requirements for jobs change overtime, technology evolves, and employees are left to rely on their own resources for skill development; traditional education no longer makes the cut.
Think about a topic that you learned recently…when you do not have access to an expert to expound the subject, how do you learn it? Most likely, you did something like this:
Searching for topics is easy. You are aware of what you need to learn; learning is valuable and enjoyable when you find pertinent information. The popularity of Google and YouTube attests to this.
When trying to teach a team a certain skill, fill knowledge gaps, and assess mastery in the subject area, traditional training is insufficient and googling does not produce a measurable outcome.
How Data Driven Learning Works
A faster means to educate
We advocate learning quickly, so we don’t want you to scrap your existing training programs. You can build upon, add to, or modify your existing programs. Our model allows the learner ‘Define’ himself, ‘Assesses’ his profile and creates a customized learning path.
Defining the learner based on roles and skills
The training program adapts to learner response–based on a combination of factors including individual’s score, roles and responsibilities, MAGNI generates a personalized learning path, allowing the learner to skip all minutia.
Assessing the learner's knowledge level
To gauge subject knowledge and understanding, every learner is assessed on skillsets complementary to their roles. Based on the scores, MAGNI recognizes the training needs of your learner and allows the learner to take an adjusted curriculum. This feature is a considerable timesaver.
Creating tailored training dynamic for everyone
When there is significant score deficit in the preliminary assessments, specific training paths become available based on the role and outcome of the assessments. This is the most direct ‘path’ a learner can take. The learner can access additional content as well.
Benefits of Data Driven Learning
- Find all your knowledge gaps – Provides insight to management on existing knowledge gaps and training requirements.
- Learners only take required training – No more one-size-fits-all educational classes.
- Speed up your training – This completely digital training platform, allows learners to reap the benefits of training instantaneously.
- Measure your team's knowledge level – Every assessment is graded and analyzed. View individuals reports on specific assessments or compare multiple user’s proficiencies for competency management.
- Create better training programs – Customize training based on scores from user reports and potentially modify curriculum components to cater company needs.